Register to compete by submitting Pitch Videos & Executive Summaries
The executive summary should be one page maximum, 12 point font, and margins of 1″ on all sides.
For guidance please reference the judging rubric.
Pitch Video Guidelines
- No more than two minutes
- VIMEO or YouTube format
- Submitted via the website
The highest scoring pitch videos will:
- Be compelling – show your passion for the project and why it is necessary/important
- Share the details of your project in a succinct and clear way- what it is you are doing and who is the target audience
- Demonstrate quality and professionalism through the video presentation – you will be judged on your creativity and how the video holds the judges’ attentions
- Include the dollar amount you are seeking to raise and what it will be used for
- The amount doesn't need to correlate with NEC prize money amounts
- This is your first round of seed money and should be no more than an $100,000 ask
- This amount should correlate with how much it will cost you to create your minimal viable product
Additional resources for Pitch Video creation can be found under the resource tab.
Northwest Entrepreneur Competition's Final Investor Pitches
Each team will have 10 minutes to make an oral presentation followed by 5 minutes of questions from judges.
Presentation aids, media, and/or prototypes are encouraged.
This is the final pitch to the judges; all of whom have read and rated the finalist business plans.
The top three teams in each category are awarded prize money.
This is an all day event starting with student presentations, transitioning to a networking reception and commencing with the awards ceremony.