Create something moving.
The task of making a two minute pitch video can seem daunting. Rest assured, there are resources out there to help you in this task. The NEC has seen inspiring videos from talented student entrepreneurs from all academic backgrounds. Not only does this step of the competition display your creativity, teams have found these marketing tools very useful if they decide to launch their venture.
- FIVERR - an online consulting site where you can get videos created, edited, etc. for as little as five dollars.
- GoAnimate - create animated marketing videos, sales videos, explainer videos, training videos, etc.
- Biteable - use pre-designed stock snap videos to create a professional and clean video.
- RawShorts - drag and drop video editor allows you to customize stocked videos to suit your needs.
- ANIMOTO - design and edit your own content professionally.